How to Use the Library
It’s easy to find educational resources for your classroom in the Darakht-e Danesh Library. Simply follow the steps below.
1. Register: You can search through and use the library’s resources for free, but you must register first to use the site. Once your registration is approved, you will receive an email notification informing you that you can now start using the Library.
2. Log in: at the Access the Library page. Simply enter the username and password that you created when you registered. If you forget your password, you can retrieve your login information by requesting a new password be sent to the email address that you provided during registration.
3. Start browsing: Select your search criteria, such as the subject, document type and grade level. The Library will then list all of the items in the collection that match your search request.
4. Download documents: To open an item and download it to your computer, click on the title. The document will open in a separate browser and you can then save it to your computer. The documents come in a variety of formats. They may be MS Word, Rich Text Format, PDF, JPG or HTML. If you have difficulty downloading or opening a document, click here for HELP.
5. Share resources: to help grow the Library’s collection, we encourage you to upload your own open educational resources (OERs) to the library. To upload a document, click here. Read more about supporting the growth of the Darakht-e Danesh Library.